Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh how the girlfriend saddens the heart

ohhhhhh toil toil, toil my heart,
for i am lost, lost, lost from the start,
The pain runs deep,
though still i sleep,
to awake to the feeling,
of pure misery.

Still she laughs,
as though i am joking,
she will have to wait,
til the following morning,
for then ill be gone,
but she will travel on,
not knowing what she lost,
a true lover of lacrosse.

She calls me weird,
but she feels her fear,
for i am strong,
with a rather large shlong.

She ignores me now,
reading in peace,
give it a minute,
and she will know she misses it.

she ponders to what she will miss?
its easy if i give her a kiss,
she will know that my love was true
and now she feels like she has the flu.

I end this now with a warning,
ignore your boyfriend,
and he will blog about you buzzed from his freshmen year account.

No comments: